Hi my name is Maarten Korz, I studied psychology & communication science. I started working at Digital Equipment Corporation (now HP). In 1998 I joined the cooperative Rabobank. I had several jobs at the intersection between new media & communication. Such as projectmanager, teammanager, business/alignment coordinator. I was responsible for the websites of DLL and managed teams in the United States & Netherlands.
Both my parents were teachers. So I always did guest lectures at Universities and i always like to work with trainees and interns. In 2005 I setup and taught my own curriculum (New Media Strategy) at the HAN University.
In 2007 I started at the small innovation team of Rabobank. At that time our team was very technology driven. After doing loads of experiments and innovation projects, i changed my job to accelaring the innovation culture of our organisation. I (co) founded several initiatives like:
- Masterclass Innovation
- Innovation ambassador network
- Innovaid, the implementation of the Rabobank kickbox
- Moonshot, internal accelerator program
- InnoUpdate, a weekly internal vlog within Rabobank
- In2Innovation, anual innovation conference
- Internal & external hackathons (eg Dutch FinTech Hackathon)
- F*ckup nights
The innovation department grew bigger. And in 2017 I changed my job to help our corporate customers with their innovation challenges.