Innovation accounting: The measurement of innovation is key when you apply the lean startup cycle: build – MEASURE – learn. One of the oldest metrics are the so-called Pirate Metrics: AARRR! In this episode I will explain these 5 metrics and the way to use them. The difference between vanity & actionable metrics will be explained in the end.
And check out , all the links and canvas instruments below.
More information on Pirate Metrics:
- The original Dave McClure pitch (2007)
- The original Dave McClure slideshare
- Pirate Metrics fo app developers
- Startup Metrics for Pirates Explained
- AARRR: What Are Pirate Metrics, and Why Are They Vital To Growth Marketing?
- Yo Ho Ho: A Guide to Pirate Metrics (AAARRR)
- How to use Dave McClure’s Pirate metrics to direct your product development process?
- Ideo: What is innovation accounting and how to get started